#1 2018-07-30 05:56:06

Odrareg

User interface Spanish translation

Hi Jon

I have translated the user interface to Spanish language, i was wonder if i can share it here on the forum and if it is possible, how can i do that or how can i send you the compress file for your review

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to have such a complete and well-worked tool

Greetings

#2 2018-07-30 10:21:25

jon
Administrator

Re: User interface Spanish translation

Thank you so much for your translations! Please go ahead and send them to services [at] castlamp [dot] com and I'll take a look!

Jon Belelieu, Lead Developer, Zenbership

Enjoying the program? Please consider leaving a review.
Also consider our personalized installation, implementation, and enterprise support services.

#3 2018-12-16 11:13:23

JesusBarker

Re: User interface Spanish translation

you are really a good webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you're doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a magnificent job on this topic!
While most Singapore SEM agencies strive to spend your online ad budget as soon as possible to gain sem marketing more commissions – MediaOne is the one PPC company that focuses on  your profitability. That is why companies all over Singapore trust MediaOne to manage their SEM campaign.

Board footer