#1 2018-07-18 17:50:59

jon
Administrator

Introducing The Developer Documentation

We've been putting some time into improving our documentation lately, and we decided to start by focussing on making the application easier to integrate into existing websites and just generally extend. So while this documentation is a work in progress, I'm happy to reveal the (pre-)release of the Zenbership Developer Documentation.

http://developers.zenbership.com/

Jon Belelieu, Lead Developer, Zenbership

Enjoying the program? Please consider leaving a review.
Also consider our personalized installation, implementation, and enterprise support services.

#2 2018-12-22 02:24:11

williampatrick

Re: Introducing The Developer Documentation

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

-----------------------------------------
Make positive news about you the first thing people see when they search you up on Google with MediaOne’s local and international ORM services successful social media campaigns . We have the experience and expertise to improve the online image of individuals and corporations, locally and internationally.

#3 2019-03-04 03:14:05

LoriCollins

I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.
Si Dian Jin translates literally in to “4 pieces of gold”. It is a welcome gift presented by the groom’s parents to the new bride, usually during the customary Tea Ceremony. A Jade Si Dian Jin set, incorporating contemporary design aesthetics, is a popular modern Si Dian Jin option. Jade being a particularly relevant gemstone to the Chinese culture, best jewellery shop in singapore is a most appropriate cross-over between the old and the new. Most importantly, it preserves a tradition, creates a memory, and becomes an heirloom to pass down through generations.

#4 2019-03-04 06:35:14

Ashhh

Board footer